Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In Which Formats are Discussed, and We Get This Sucker Going.

Yarr, big vast internet and constituency of zero. Happy Monday. So I’m giving some thought to how I want to deal with my little corner of plunder and mayhem. I think I’ll probably be doing a daily “tip” ala Urban Riding Tips, just in case someone is actually interested in following along with my rum-fueled progress at cleaning up. Like a reverse 12-step program. Or not. Also I’ll try to be funny.
Then on Tuesdays or Thursdays there will be an “In Which” post about whatever I’m thinking about that week, goals, dreams, aspirations… no? Swashbuckling, cursing, drinking? That’s better, isn’t it.

Yeah, I thought so. Oh you, potential constituency.

Why Tuesday or Thursday, you ask? Wouldn’t Monday be a much better day for stating a theme, and then the rest of the posts could be nice tie-ins that go with that theme? Well for one, I’m not a fan of rules that make sense. Or even guidelines that make sense.

For another, I do actually have a bit of a job now (gasp!) that involves disappointingly little sailing, and rather more sitting on the computer and sometimes answering a phone than I would like. Said job is on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I’ll be using that enforced internet to post more in-depth. Except today, I guess. See what I meant about rules?

Also there might be pictures someday. That’d be cool. Let’s shoot for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment